Yesterday for memorial day we set up flags. Kyle came along and enjoyed it a lot, but he mostly went for the doughnuts afterward. Last Friday and Saturday, my family and grandparents went to a cabin in Island Park to help get the cabin ready for the summer, but it snowed like crazy up there so it's a great way to start summer.
Today's I love you because is..... you keep your room nice and tidy.
I am glad you were able to put up flags for memorial day. They represent this wonderful country that we have the blessing of living in, and the many people that sacrificed their lives for the freedoms that you and I have. Every time I drive down a street lined with flags it makes me so proud and happy that I live in this country that Heavenly Father planned for the restoration of the gospel to be albe to come to. Thanks for your service. I LOVED being with you at the cabin. Thanks for coming!!!!! Love you Cameron. Love grandma
ReplyDeleteI agree with Grandma's comment - the flag represents so much - Your Great Grandpa Rhees loved the flag and loved to fly it. He has a flag pole at the cabin. I liked the snow at the cabin - it kept us inside and playing games with the gamemaster - Brian.
ReplyDeleteLove you - Grandpa
I had so much fun at the cabin. It is such a special place. I am so glad you love it too.
ReplyDelete