Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Cease Fire!!!
Yesterday for mutual, we went rifle shooting. I got the gun with the scope, ow ya. It was easy for me, but one time when I was down range, one of the kids that didn't understand to well almost shot me in the butt. Then after that, me and my friend John found an ant hill and instead of crushing it like normal boys would do, we decorated it. That's probably kind of weird but it was fun. They made us wear ear plugs and I'm glad I did. Even without the ear plugs, the guns were still super super loud. After that I went home and fell right asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you came home safe. I'm proud of you for going. And... You never were the type to kill ants (ahimsa). What a blessing to have John for a friend-- you two are a great match.
ReplyDeleteGetting shot in the buttock is never a good thing. In fact having anything hit the buttock isn't such a good thing. Sounds like the fire line master didn't have control of the line if a shot was fired while you were down range. Glad you are safe. I bet you are a crack shot.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandpa
Wow Lucky you, the gun sounded awesome.The activity sounded like it was fun and scary at the same time. Hopefully someone learned something about gun safety. I have to say Lucky ants. Ear plugs are great for many things I wear ears plugs many nights so that I dont hear all of Sunnys night noises. Love you Cameron.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma