Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Mutual
Today, I got to go to mutual with Kyle(my brother). We did a service project. We went over to an older mans house and raked all the leaves that were on the ground. It took a long time because of all the leaves, but at least it was was very fun. Then we went inside and Kyle went and made a wooden rocket. Then we went upstairs and played some games like basketball in the gym. After that, we walked home and traded a few jokes. Kyle has a huge social studies test coming up, he has to memorize all the capitals in the U.S were the states are all located, and spell each one correctly. This was a great event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you had fun. I am also so glad that you and Kyle are such good friends.
ReplyDeleteCameron I have enjoyed reading your blog. and Great song choices! Love you!!!!!! Love,Grandma
ReplyDelete