Any one that can think of a definition for life, That is pretty amazing to me. In school(English) we are typing up an autobiography that is pretty long. mine is about 25 pages, but it is going to look really good and cool. In social studies, we had to make a puzzle. In math we had to do a ton of homework, a large assignment to give you a better idea, and an unfinished book report that is due soon. Besides the book report, the other things had to be finished tonight. It's not me being irresponsibly, its the teaches. I wonder if the teachers got together and said, "Okay, lets test Cameron and see how far we can push him." Then my social studies would say to my math teacher "Kay, you give Cameron problems 12-56 and don't forget to be strict on the way they do it." Then he would look at my English teacher and say "I'll give Cameron a puzzle and you make him finish his HUGE paper assignment."
For those of you that don't know, which most of you probably do because your my relatives, I am typing this on my laptop which I saved up and bought. Right now, I am saving up to buy an Ipad, not an Ipod, Ipad. In one birthday, I have gotten 130 dollars.
We have recently gotten a new Dell computer, cuz our other one had a major issue, that is awesome. It is large, no, not large Huge! Its almost the size of one of our flat screen TV's. Its just like my laptop so I understand how to work it.
I have recently found out that I am related to a Roman Emperor, Pocahontas, and the builders of the Mayflower. I am pale, so it is weird I'm related to an Indian(lamanite), but I get tan very fast, pretty cool.
Today's I love you because is.....your a great chef, which reminds me.
Yesterday, I cooked a delicious brownie with frosting and mint sprinkled on the top for dessert. I also made a side dish of fruit salad that tasted good but looked strange. My dad said that the gross looking thing can be the best tasting foods.
This is my favorite post so far. I remember having a gazillion things due at the same time in school when I was your age. It was exhausting. You are very responsible. Your dessert was delicious. And the fruit salad was very popular. I love you son. Keep being awesome.
ReplyDeleteI loved this post. I can see that you are becoming more like your wonderfully funny grandpa when you can see the humor in a very frustrating situation. Sorry your teachers are ganging up to make life hard, but it sounds like you are doing it and doing it well. Your mom told me about the computer and it does sound Awesome. Hope you can keep saving for the Ipad. They look like an amazing tool for fun and learning. I am glad you are learning about your ancestors because we have heroes, royalty, more than one Indian (because both my side and grandpa’s side-you would think we wouldn’t be soooo light skinned) and much more. Keep cooking because practice makes perfect and it sounds like you are doing great. Love you, Cameron. Love, grandma
ReplyDeletehey cameron! its janey i loved this post too! it is so true, and i think they do get togeether just so they can make school hard :) lol c u in eglish!
ReplyDelete