I have three very good friends, John,Laura, and Jordan. Yesterday, we went and played a fun wii game, After that we went up to another one of my friends house and watched a show called ROBOTS. We had some pie that was very good.
I love you because.....you are an amazing reader, I love you.
I am so grateful that you have good friends, that is so important. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I am also grateful you have a good family because that is even more important when you see that they will be around you all of your life. Love you cameron! Love, grandma
ReplyDeleteCameron - I really enjoy your blog posts. Good friends can make a big difference in how we act and what we want to accomplish. I am sure you are a great friend to them too. Be a good boy. Love you, Grandpa
ReplyDeleteoh thanks alot cameron... lol :) that's okay i understand you have other friends... Thanks for the love... janey
ReplyDelete