Yesterday we went to the sand dunes. I have never been there before so it was really cool, when you walk up the hill it is hard because the sand comes down but it was very fun. We ran around and there was a lot of burnt wood that when you stepped on it the wood hurt.
Today's I love you because.....you take such great care of your teeth
I loved going to the sand hills when I was young too. Some things don't change because they had glass and burnt wood that people left there then too. but sadly some things do change there were dune buggies but now with people driving all kinds of things all over it is a little more dangerous to possibably have someone come right over the ridge without knowing that people are there. the amazing thing is the winds are always changing the way things look. Love Cameron Love, grandma
ReplyDelete